Additional Fees

I went to UMC Hospital, and was getting help for my stroke I didn't know I was having.

All would have been good if I would have had care. But UMC hospital sent me to EncompassHealth for care, which I did not get, and EncompassHealth sent me home in 10 days alone. My daughter had to move into my home to care for me.

EncompassHealth saying I have to go home. They would not keep me until I was better, they would not send me to a nursing home where I would have had suitable care. They only care about MONEY. I was ignored, neglected, and received NO CARE.

I wished I would have went to Mountain View Hospital or Dignity Hospital, I would have had safe care, I would have had care.

EncompassHealth is so bad, they just send you home so to make money, They are so bad that they changed their name, they were HealthSouth, but they changed their name because they are so bad. They are bad.

I and my family asked to talk to the doctor and the doctor never comes, the nurse never comes when called, they just turn off my light. My daughter just cried feeling bad. There was nothing we could do to get care.

I'm told if I would have went anywhere else, that I could have 100 days of care, at Advanced Rehab, or any nursing home.

Stay away from UMC, Thank you for the shaft UMC.

Stay away from EncompassHealth,, Thank you for NOTHING.

Product or Service Mentioned: Encompass Health Medical Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: Initial care at umc.

I didn't like: Umc sent me to encompass, Encompass sent me home for money in 10 days, I did not get care i had a stroke, Daughter had to take care of me.

• Umc
  • Advanced Health Care
  • Rehabilitation Las Vegas

Comments

ExclusiveShihTzu836

UMC and EncompassHealth are dangerous, neglectful, out for money.